1) Long distribution chains where added value is gained by intermediaries and big retailers
2) Agrarian economy based on large farms (payments per surface) and international markets exports. Small farms loosing profitabilty and dissapearing (linked to rural exodus)
3) Conflict in Ucrania. The European Union veto Russia. Russia veto European Union imports
4) Food exports dramatically fall in Andalusia
5) Farmers unions demonstrate in Madrid. THe UE pays some compensation, considered inssuficient as compared to economic loss
6) Food excedent in Andalusia, to be distributed among poors for a few days….
…until the ban is lifted and the whole chain starts again….